Leaky sprinklers and irrigation pipes can cost hundreds of dollars per year in wasted water. Improperly configured irrigation controllers can damage plants and grass under the stress of under- or over-watering.
Matthew Pistilli Landscape Services provides complete irrigation system maintenance and optimization. We will start up, inspect and shut down your sprinkler system. We will also perform emergency repairs or modify an existing irrigation system when you add new landscape features.
Symptoms of Poor Maintenance:
1. erosion or water runoff
2. swampy areas
3. obstruction of spray pattern
4. dying plants
5. water spraying on the street or sidewalk
Problems with Sprinkler Heads & Valves
1. bad valve diaphrams & solenoids
2. clogged heads
3. leaking or broken heads
4. plants blocking sprinkler
5. rotor or impact heads are not rotating